ELVIS LOVES MEAT & POTATOES
(original Millie LaRue recipe)
1 Pound Ground Beef
Instant Mashed Potatoes (6 servings…made according to package directions)
2 Tablespoons Flour
½ cup Water
½ cup Milk
1 Diced and Boiled Organic Sweet Potato
- Sauté beef in a large skillet…do not drain juices. When cooked through, sprinkle with the flour and stir together to thicken. Add the water and milk to make a nice rich beef gravy.
- Add the prepared mashed potato mixture to the beef mixture…Mix together well.
- Add the diced and cooked sweet potatoes to the beef and mashed potato mixture…mix together well. Let cool
- Spoon over a high quality kibble and watch your doggie gobble this up!
- Put leftovers in a zip-top freezer bag and freeze until ready to use. Thaw in refrigerator.