From the book “Real Food for Dogs” by Arden Moore
This is a recipe that you and your doggie can enjoy TOGETHER!!!
¼ cup turkey broth (low-sodium
Premade pizza dough
1 cup diced cooked turkey
½ cup finely chopped spinach
1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
¼ cup sesame seeds
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Pour the turkey broth over the pizza dough.
- Sprinkle the turkey, spinach, cheese, and sesame seeds on top.
- Place on a greased pizza sheet and bake for 12-15 minutes.
- Enjoy your slice while it is warm, but let the slice for your DOGGIE cool before serving!